The Chef’s Secret Season Two: BBQ Banana Split
In this bonus episode of The Chef’s Secret, Adrian Richardson went bananas. Cooking up his favourite dessert on the BBQ, this is not your grandma’s banana split.
Hot and sticky, this gas BBQ fired dessert is packed with peanut butter and riddled with rum.
An homage to Queensland’s world class produce, this twisted treat will transform your cheat day.
Keen to check Adrian’s secret to a six other sizzling recipes? Click here to binge the whole series!
BBQ Peanut Butter Banana Split
- 8 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 150g butter
- ¼ cup Tablespoons Bega Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup CSR Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- ½ cup Bundaberg rum
- ¼ cup Cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup walnuts, broken
- Heat up the BBQ to a medium heat
- Gently heat frypan fry pan on the flat grill
- Melt the butter & peanut butter, using the back of a spoon to break up the peanut butter.
- Add the bananas to the pan, and warm gently for 2 to 3 mins
- Turn bananas over
- Add the cream and swirl pan until all is combined, 2 to 3 mins
- Gently place bananas on a plate cover with sauce
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, crumble the walnuts over the top.
The Chef’s Secret – Malaysian BBQ ChickenCLICK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY OF THE CHEF’S SECRET RECIPE BOOK In this episode of The Chef’s Secret, Adrian gives the classic Australian barbeque a flavour-packed twist with his recipe for Malaysian BBQ Chicken. His …Read more
Does the Natural Gas Industry Improve Community Capability?Research conducted by the University of Queensland, compiled in the Boomtown Indicators reports, has tracked the natural gas industry in towns in Queensland for the last several years. They’ve focused on indicators in areas …Read more
The Chef’s Secret – Mastering the Perfect SteakWe’ve been cooking up some delicious recipes that will be sure to ignite flavour and impress your family and friends with The Chef’s Secret, cooking with natural gas. In the premiere episode of The Chef’s Secret, celebrity Chef Adrian Richardson is …Read more
with Natural Gas Subscribe