The Chef’s Secret Season Two: BBQ Banana Split
In this bonus episode of The Chef’s Secret, Adrian Richardson went bananas. Cooking up his favourite dessert on the BBQ, this is not your grandma’s banana split.
Hot and sticky, this gas BBQ fired dessert is packed with peanut butter and riddled with rum.
An homage to Queensland’s world class produce, this twisted treat will transform your cheat day.
Keen to check Adrian’s secret to a six other sizzling recipes? Click here to binge the whole series!
BBQ Peanut Butter Banana Split
- 8 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 150g butter
- ¼ cup Tablespoons Bega Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup CSR Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- ½ cup Bundaberg rum
- ¼ cup Cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup walnuts, broken
- Heat up the BBQ to a medium heat
- Gently heat frypan fry pan on the flat grill
- Melt the butter & peanut butter, using the back of a spoon to break up the peanut butter.
- Add the bananas to the pan, and warm gently for 2 to 3 mins
- Turn bananas over
- Add the cream and swirl pan until all is combined, 2 to 3 mins
- Gently place bananas on a plate cover with sauce
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, crumble the walnuts over the top.
The Chef’s Secret Season 2 – Every Episode!Adrian Richardson been cooking with natural gas to sizzle up some delicious recipes, igniting flavour that will impress your family and friends in Season Two of The Chef’s Secret. You can now binge all …Read more
Drink Beer, Reduce Emissions?Turning waste carbon dioxide (CO2) into beer bubbles? Finally; an emissions reduction plan we can all get behind. A cutting-edge new Air Liquide facility in Victoria will capture CO2 removed from natural gas and …Read more
Pizza On the Go! This Portable Pizza Oven is a Game ChangerMeet the Roccbox by Gozney, the world’s first portable stone-bake pizza oven. It’s insulated with a stone floor and can cook a pizza in just 90 seconds! The reason it can cook a pizza …Read more
with Natural Gas Subscribe